Monday, March 15, 2010

Content


Recently I felt as though I were coming down with a cold. I was lucky enough to have planned ahead and happened to have some nite time formula cough syrup/decongestant in my medicine cabinet so I took a pre-emptive shot. A horrible realisation hit me. I had tasted this very recently (although I have not been sick in quite some time) I stalked over to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle off the fridge. Just as I suspected...

Some crazy people thought I was mixing these two when they saw this entry in my journal! Can you believe it! Anyway, a particular person I know said she doesn't wanna see another empty bottle in my sketchbook after the weekend sooo... I'm gonna have to find something else to draw and I probably won't post the other "studies" haha >_>'

No comments:

Post a Comment